Colour Name: multicolour with Font|Change

These bags (unlike some I've tried) seem to resist the dreaded split, even when used with tight dispensers. THey are convenient, secure, and good value. And it's true: poop DOES happen, if you have a dog - and it's our duty as owners to clear it up when it does!

(Incidentally, I have two largish dogs - a German Wirehair and a Giant Schnauzer - and these bags are easily up tot he job.)
on 31 July 2013
Excellent product. I always buy these 20 piece rolls. They are durable, colourful and easy to use. What more can you ask of a poop bag?!

Having probably gone through at least 40 rolls to date I have only ever had 1 bag split. It is never a nice thing to happen but 1 split in 800 bags used is more than acceptable. Before finding Trixie bags I had bought bags made by several other manufacturers and found splitting occurred much more frequently than this.

Highly recommended.
The bags are pretty and the rolls are a good size to either keep in your pocket, or handbag etc so you are always equiped when out walking your dog.

The bags are very flimsy but having used them a few times now, they are stronger than they look and they have not split open or let me down in any way.

The bags are of a large size - 8½" wide x 12" high. They are not gussetted but are big enough not to need to be.

Where these bags fall down for me, is that it is very difficult to see the perforations as to where to pull one apart from the other. For me this is a huge irritation and it is only for that reason that I would not purchase them again and can only give the product 3 stars.
on 18 October 2014
These bags work fine but they are a lot thinner than the one's I have used previously. I thought I'd save money and buy these cheaper ones but when you consider what they're used for - I'd rather spend a little more and have a thicker bag! Also the sticky labels that hold the first bag on, do not come off easily and so I usually end up having to throw away the first bag because it ends up with a hole in it.
on 23 January 2014
I read all the other reviews & was not sure at all, but I gave them a go and they are the best I have used so far, I have a Newfie puppy (16 weeks old ) and a lab 7 years old so as you can imagine between them both they do produce a lot of poo, but these poo bags deal with it really well, they are a good size, not thin at all, like other comments made, no problems knotting them up & loving the colours, these great colourful bags get the big thumbs up from me and would buy more when I run out, great.
on 26 June 2015
Absolutely dreadful. Each bag I put my hand in ripped at the bottom. They are totally useless. I bought these by mistake but thought that as they were pricey they would be good quality so I am really disappointed. You can by better in a pound shop!
on 9 March 2015
The bags are bright and easy to see if you drop one but I do not like them because they don't have any handles and if the advert description had been accurate in noting this point, I would not have bought them!
on 7 November 2013
These bags are great for carrying with you on all those doggy walks! I put them into the little plastic container which you can buy on site and just retrieve one when needed. They are big enough and strong enough to hold the doggy pooh and can be tied across the top. Reasonable price for product too! I wish all dog owners would be more responsible and keep our walkways clean!
on 30 July 2013
I thought these were going to be scented ones, however still very please with them as they are strong and good value for money as I usually feel I need to use a couple of the normal flimsey ones - would definately buy again.
on 20 October 2013
these are bought for gibbs my miniature yorkie. he recognises them when i get them out of the drawer because he knows it means he can get another run around the garden whilst im cleaning up. plus they are a lot more cheerful than solid black bags