on 9 August 2017
Lovely, well-finished product, which my two (very mischievous!) cats still haven't managed to break or damage too much - and goodness knows, they've tried. A lot.
Much sturdier than I expected it to be, and the material is so soft that the top perch is now my cats' favourite place to sleep!
on 6 December 2016
Excellent product! I purchased this for my kitten and have been very happy with the quality. I was a bit dubious when it arrived in 3 pieces but it was very simply to assemble and is very sturdy! I highly reccomended this to anyone interested
on 26 May 2013
My cats like many annoying cats pick and chose when they will use their new toys. Mine are as new. I think they have used them twice since I bought them. But they are of practical use and my cats have and will use this post. theyhide inside the base and for that alone . they put a smile on my face.
on 14 October 2012
My cats absolutely love this. They are always using it and take turns to sit on top, or one will sit on top while the other sits on the top of the box at the base. They even use it as a bed and they are always hiding their toys in the bottom box.
It has been well used by two adult boisterous cats yet still looks as good as new, so it is well made and a good purchase.
on 4 June 2015
The cats love it and are in the process of trying to destroy it, but its holding up well. We have already had our monies worth.
on 17 November 2014
Nice product, cat doesn't use it tho lol. Only downfall is the weird smell. Took me weeks to get rid of it
on 1 November 2012
My cat loves this. He doesn't sit on top or use the box (the box is too small for him and he is average size) but he does sit next to the scratching post and likes to chase his tail around it. The screw inside the box attaching the post to the box sometimes need tightening. But overall a good product.
on 9 January 2014
Good value and used with our cats protection charity for one of the fostering pens. very good for entertaining lonely cats.
on 24 October 2011
I got this really quickly & I and my kitten love this !

If you're looking at it - go on buy it !
on 10 December 2009
I have a couple of these positioned in front of windows as I have found my cats enjoy sitting on the top platform looking outside. The bed underneath gets some use, mostly as a hiding place from which one can ambush the others although some sleep also takes place in there.

It is well made but watch out for the scratching post coming loose; it can be unscrewed by cats playing and needs to be tightened up from time to time.
3 people found this helpful