- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black(Border Collie)
|Price:||£7.51 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.48 (6%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Mead with hard wearing neoprene
- Medium size
- Contains 2 pieces of protective boots
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Supports rapid heeling of paw injury
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Trixie walker care protective boots is made of hard-wearing neoprene, with artificial leather back and sole. Supports rapid healing of paw injury. Reduces the risk of infection with velcro. Contents 2 pieces of boots. Medium size. Black colour.
Each order comes with:
1 x Trixie Walker Care Protective Boots, Medium, Black
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've taken pictures of the box size recommendations, what the slipper looks like on my dog and the wear and tear.
Overall the idea is good, it did stay on his foot despite him running around like a mad thing and it should help your dog to get around the place without increasing the chances of their injury getting reinfected. Anyway my experience follows:
1. My labrador dog cut his hind left foot on glass or similar.
2. We took him to vets and it cost 240 quid for 4 stitches and a solid bandage which he got changed by the Vet every two days. She encouraged us to keep his foot dry by using a small plastic bag over his foot. But this didn't work the more mobile he got.
3. I looked at all foot coverings for dogs and this seemed reasonable for his needs and wasnt expensive. However I was clueless what size to buy as the descriptions weren't clear.
4. Bought large for my labrador but as the instructions say on the box, but not the advert, buy a size up if your dog is bandaged.
5. Therefore waited until his main bandage was off and used the slipper once the other was no longer required.
6. It fitted ok, reasonably easy to fit on my softy and although he wouldn't have been comfortable wearing them in the house he was happy enough to walk outside with one on.
7. The slipper stayed on despite him running short sprints trying to rid himself of the extra energy he had from being confined for a week but very quickly the sole wore through. See picture after 2 shortish walks mainly on grass.
Have used both slippers then over two days and his foot seems to be coming on fine. No slipper today and he wasn't limping.
Not a long term solution but gives an extra day or two over cover if required to let the injury heal.
S - West Highland Terrier, Jack Russell
M - Border Collie, Beagle
L - Golden Retriever, Labrador
XL - German Shepherd, Bernese Mountain Dog
XXL - Rottweiler, Hovawart
XXXL - Newfoundland, Saint Bernard
I was unsure which size I needed but decided on the large and they were perfect. I have since purchased a second pair as spares and walk him in them all the time now for protection. They are brilliant. I do need to make sure they are strapped on fairly tight though as my dog is a "scratcher" after toileting.
Well made and quite strong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although the build quality of these boots is good, the design is such that they simply don't stay on the foot well. Read morePublished 14 days ago by KSG
These are quite good for light use or protect wound but for regular use the more expensive ones are much more flexible and would be better.Published 20 days ago by Sara Baxter
Great product as its more shaped to the leg than others that I found which had a flat bottom.Published 25 days ago by j g spallini
Great protection, probably last about 6 weeks which is good considering my dog has a 3 mile walk every day! Enables my dog to walk on hard ground without discomfort.Published 26 days ago by HTC User
They seem ok but dont think they would last on hard surfaces. Tried to put on springer and she was having none of it. just stood with paw in airPublished 29 days ago by TRACEY