- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Trixie Valencia Scratching Post, plastic 28 cm
- With fun hide-and scratch opportunities
- Suitable for cats of all ages
- Protects furniture from the natural scratching habits of the cat
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This cat furniture consists of 1 cushy cave, 2 lying boards, 2 posts and a toy on an elastic. It offers your cat several possibilities to sharpen its claws as well as to rest or to sleep on the lying board and in the cave.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided on this tree as I already have the Trixie Alicante Scratching Post, 142 cm, Beige, which has been a big hit. The scratching posts on this tree are made of the same stuff so I thought it would be a safe bet and they've already had a good scratch. Also comes in beige Trixie Valencia Scratching Post, 71 cm, Beige.
So, we've had the tree for just over a month now and the tree itself is still going strong, the cats use it everyday and overall I'm very pleased but they have managed to detach the ball from the tree.
I have two cats and one has outgrown the regular scratching posts and just pulls them over and gives up so this looked to be the perfect solution to that problem.
When it arrived I unpacked it and screwed it together, its simple and obvious so no instructions are needed. It is also very easy to do and once assembled the thing feel sturdy enough, nothing wobbling where it shouldn't be.
Of course anything new has to be sniffed at for a day or two before putting a paw on it :-) but after that time both of them have started using it and I even caught one of them popping inside the box at the bottom, he thought I wasn't looking ;-)
Its done the trick and they have somewhere new to hide/play with each other which is also another great benefit.
Be aware - this does come in pieces so you will need to assemble!! But, an alum key and 15 minutes (tops) will have it ready to go. Our cat has scratched one of the posts to shreds, but it was an easy job to just switch the two posts around and hasn't made any massive difference.
It's quite easy to clean as well. After a while it does catch a bit of cat hair, but a damp cloth or vacuum will easily sort. It doesn't take up much space and allows the cat to see out of the window. Does the job perfectly!!
I bought this scratching post as it looked to be a good sturdy one for our cat to use, instead of the carpets or the furniture, & so far it has worked a charm. Also it was not that expensive & arrived a couple of days before the estimated delivery date.
I would recommend this product to anyone with a cat who is using the carpets/furniture to scratch at, as with a little encouragement any cat/kitten can get used to it quickly.
A very good buy indeed!!
It looks very nice, and I've managed to entice her into the cubby using the lazer light - not very interested in using the scratch post - yet -early days … but she has left my new sofas alone, so far.
I like this very much, sturdy and attractive - it matches my new sofas!
+ Well made in parts, seems pretty durable.
- Some staples hanging out of the fabric on the corners, not something you really wanna see. Shoddy.
- The hanging ball is dangerous and our kitten was stuck and found hanging from it after only 5 minutes of it coming out of the box. I would recommend cutting the ball off and having it as a separate play toy.
Despite it looking great and our cat loving it, the way the product was finished is shocking considering its aimed towards pets. It would be like having a nail stuck out of a kid's toy or something.
PET OWNERS TIP: Consider resting on its side, our kitten loves the change and loves to dive into the holes and jump in between the posts!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews