- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Trixie Suspension Bridge, 29 x 25 x 9 cm
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Suspension bridge for hanging in the cage
- Wooden ladder with rope ladder, play rope and rope ring with wooden block
- For mice and hamsters
- Measures 29 cm length by 25 cm width by 9 cm height
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Trixie suspension bridge for hanging in the cage. Wooden ladder with rope ladder, play rope and rope ring with wooden block. For mice and hamsters. Trixie is a German brand specializing in accessories for pets in general, make more comfortable people peacefully coexist with animals in the home. Measures 29 cm length by 25 cm width by 9 cm height.
1 x Trixie Suspension Bridge, 29 cm Length x 25 cm Width x 9 cm Height
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had a couple of these over the years and they do last very well. I have used them for mice and Syrian hamsters, they are suitable for both. I do not think they are very suitable for a Roborovski which are too tiny to climb and balance on them.
Make sure your cage has a good enough drop otherwise what will happen is the rope ladder will be dragging on the floor.
It attaches securely to the top of the cage with those metal clips, it can slide around so make sure you put it half across a bar that stretches from front to back of the cage to prevent it slipping too much when the pet is using it. It won't come off and the clips cannot be broken and won't go rusty.
There is plenty enough space from the top of the cage to the top of the bridge for a large hamster to fit or even three mice.
Whilst it's chewable, I haven't really had any of them chew it apart from the bottom rung off the ladder. It's not easy to destroy and it's definitely not feeble, this is a high quality item and I am about to order another one for my new hamster.
All in all, it makes the catch look really cool and fun, the animals do use it if they enjoy climbing and it is plenty safe enough. I have never had one break and the way it is build with the spacing prevents trapped fingers, legs or even necks which stops injury. Make sure you put a good thick lining into the cage bottom to cushion them if they jump/fall. My pets really love this and use them all the time, you do need to check the dimensions because they require a large cage to fit properly.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews