- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £8.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Trixie TX2 Automatic Food Dispenser, 300 ml/ 27 × 7 × 24 cm, Granite/ Black
|Price:||£14.79 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£12.20 (45%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made of plastic
- Timer ensures automatic opening at the set time
- For 2 meals of 300 ml, can be programmed together or separately
- 48 hour timer
- Also usable for wet food
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Includes 2 ice packs for keeping food fresh, to place below food dishes. Non-slip due to rubber feet. Easy to clean. Battery operated (2 A4 mignon batteries not included).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Timer works fine
Simple to use
Seems good quality make
Cat hasn't been able to break in yet (and he has been trying, and trying!)
Plenty of room for a normal pouch of wet food
ice pack section underneath is nice touch
it's lightweight so can be flipped over easily
If the lid isn't completely clear from obstruction then it won't open at all (also if it's on its side after being flipped)
Only comes with one ice pack so you can't put a frozen one in all the time
We were initally getting frustrated and thought this wouldn't work for us as the cat kept flipping it trying to get in to it and then it wouldn't one, however my husband hand bright idea of screwing it down to a bit of wood so that it couldn't be flipped (see photos)and that has actually done the trick perfectly!
Now it is opening unobstructed, on time and the cat has given up trying to hack his way in so is actually being fed. If this unit had a weighted base it would solve a lot of issues however....
This is an absolute Godsend for me, as I have one large greedy cat and his much smaller sister. I have to leave them for a couple of days occasionally, and I leave a large bowl of dried food for them, plenty for two days if not more. I am pretty sure he scoffs the lot within hours of my leaving, and she doesn't get a look in! I come home to empty bowls and hungry cats. Now I can leave food down when I go away, plus have one half of the automatic feeder open that evening, and the other half open the following morning. I can then feed them as usual later that day when I return.
It has a large space in each side, each with a removable bowl that fits in to it. It comes with 2 ice packs that sit inside the feeder, under the bowls, to keep the food cold. If you use dried food, and don't need the ice pack, you could remove the bowl and fill the space with food. It would then hold a lot. I would do this if I had to leave them for a longer than a couple of days. I would then have one half open in 24 hours, and the other in 48 hours.
I got this on a lightning deal at £17. I think that is still quite expensive considering it's only plastic.Read more ›
However, we have been disappointed as these devices are poorly made and have not once worked properly. The most recent saw only one opening the other two remained firmly shut. The problem is two fold. First the battery holder is badly made and as a result the battery appears to be correctly in place but the connection is properly made. The second problem is that even if the battery working (and you know if this is case because the timer mechanism clicks as it is working) the slot release does not properly engage at the selected time. A third issue with the two that we bought is that one the dish mechanisms is just plain broken.
I can not in all faith recommend this product.
At least now if I'm going to be a bit late home I don't need to worry about my cat being hungry. Highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Filled last night for a feed for my car overnight. Woke up to find it hadn't opened and claw marks all over my carpet where he had been trying to get into it. Sending it back... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Kelly C
Does what I need it do, keeps the cat fat. Used many times over the past 10 months and only failed once - when I forgot to put the batteries in. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Edfredk
I use these feeders for my cats if I have to leave them overnight. They work ok and are reasonably good quality for the price. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Vincent Wombat
This is very good and works well. Left for two cat and they had no problems with the food!Published 11 days ago by Dogwalker Kingston
Very happy with this item good quality works well would recommend itPublished 25 days ago by Janet brock
We had the square two feeder but, after 2 years of a cat breaking into it, decided we needed to replace. Read morePublished 29 days ago by hazel mcglen
Only worked properly a couple of times. After that it wouldn't open despite reaching "0" hours - and after that the clock never seemed to reach "0" hours! Read morePublished 1 month ago by TJ
Thanks to this fine bit of battery powered kitty feeding apparatus, my food obsessed cat is feline fine if i'm late home from work. An excellent price too. Well done Trixie. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Roger Crow