on 14 August 2011
This bed is so loved by my hamster that I had to replace it because he had worn it in. I would put him back in his cage
and he would rush straight to it. I simply add new bedding at every clean-out to it to keep my pet's back warm. Good quality
and comfort. Highly recommended.
on 7 January 2013
put it in my hamster bed and my hamster fell fast asleep he loved the warmth and comfort of it, my hamster is a elderly boy and it has made him loads more comfortable at night time
on 2 July 2013
Bit of a novelty buy but really is very cute and very much loved :-) Would recommend this if you're as soppy as I am!
on 8 August 2009
our mice love this cushy bed.its good quality but my only fault with the product is that the product price+ postage and packaging is alot more expensive than the product is worth.!
on 26 October 2010
I bought this product for both my kids hamsters.Both hamsters love their new bed napper even though they had a bed, both have gone to sleeping in their new bed napper .The only problem with this product is one of the hamsters is pulling at the fluff around the bed i guess to cover her up over her boby.Yes i would buy this bed napper again for the hamsters as they both loved it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 December 2014
I bought this is an out of cage toy for our hamster. I wouldn't recommend putting it in the cage as a main bed as man made materials like this can block the digestive system and kill a hamster, if chewed and swallowed. So, bearing that in mind, it is a nice little hamster napper, and ours immediately jumped in it and curled up. They do like small round things to curl up in. Ours would have preferred it to have higher sides so he could bury himself a bit deeper, so did try to dig through the bottom a bit but we just put a blanket half over it and he was happy. It has a kind of waterproof base which is good, so if they do happen to wee, it won't go all over your sofa. I popped ours on the sofa on top of his fleecy blanket and it was good for out of cage time - deterred him from wanting to run away (jumping off the sofa can damage them too as it's too high). Putting a little treat in it encourages them to go in first time. Really it's just a retreat for when he is out playing.
on 5 January 2015
Sadly my Syrian hamster chewed a big hole in this in a day, it's such a shame as it looks create and seemed very snuggly but I was too worried about him eating some of the filler stuff so I had to bin it.
on 28 June 2015
I brought this for my rats just as a little chill spot and they don't sleep in it but they do like to grab food out the bowl and go sit in it and eat. It is small but it does say a hamster bed so not complaining about that. Glad I brought it though.
on 15 December 2012
Ideal for the spoiled hamster, cheap and usable my daughters hamster loves it, but we did add extra bedding for comfort.
on 3 July 2012
Our Syrian has absolutely no interest in using this as a bed. I even tried rubbing his scent on it and putting it in his nest. He slept under it! Then he chewed a hole in it and I gave up. Clearly he's happier with his own pile of paper and card that he builds for himself.