Customer reviews

on 16 March 2017
This is great for burrowing, holds loads of sawdust
on 16 February 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed by a pair of feisty Degus. Well designed to encourage natural behaviour.
on 1 August 2017
A+++++
on 11 September 2013
As a product it is good and well made, but like a lot of these products, I have found out that it is down to the individual hamster as to whether they like it or not. My syrian hamster would only use it if there was food in the sawdust and then he lost interest after a week. I tried on my Campbell's Dwarf hamster and he was only interested in climbing on top. My Roborovski hamster took no interest. It is one of those products that will interest some pets and others will not be interested.
on 13 April 2013
This is a good toy for a hamster. It just fits in my hamster's cage and no more! I worry a bit about her when she is digging through the pit (how can they breathe!) but she always emerges unharmed! Seems to like it.
on 18 November 2012
My syrian hamsters both like this (they take turns with it) they didn't use the ladder so I took it off and used it elsewhere. It's big enough for them to get inside,they have been known to sleep in it but mostly they just climb on it and chew it. If you remove the ladder and tip it onto the side the ladder would be on it is a whole new toy.
on 31 May 2014
I thought this would be perfect for our roborovski who loves to dig, but once she is in the top, she gets scared and jumps back out again and hasn't worked out that if she digs she can get out the bottom. I will give it a few more days but on her next change/clean, I think it will be removed. Shame, because it is a good idea. Maybe it might suit a more intelligent hamster like a russian dwarf. Unfortunately its too small for our syrian.
on 28 October 2013
It is HUGE though which I didn't realise so beware. Good value and seems pretty well made. I filled it with soil and she made a mess but it kept her busy for hours!
on 17 March 2016
My Roborovski hamster loves this, however the ladder was much to big for him! He is too small to reach from one rung to the next so I made a new, thinner ladder with more rungs using the materials from the old one. This is quite a large toy, so I don't recommend it for a small cage, but if you have the space for it, then it's totally great and allows small mammals to express their burrowing behaviours in an otherwise shallow cage.
on 19 February 2013
Our hamster adores this digging tower (it's actually quite difficult to get him to come out once he's buried himself in there!) It's a really good quality product and provides decent exercise for hamsters who don't enjoy climbing. The item was packaged well and delivered swiftly. A great seller, many thanks!