- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Trixie 38641 4-Way Cat Flap with Tunnel White
|You Save:||£9.07 (53%)|
- Mounting depth 19 - 65 mm
- Overall dimensions 21 x 21 cm
- Opening 16.2 x 17 cm
- Flap size 15.8 x 14.7 cm
- With 2 tunnel elements, with 4 settings
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This cat flap is made of plastic and works silently. It has a flap with special seal and a magnetic lock. Free cat flap is weatherproof. Product details: silent action, weatherproof, transparent flap with a special seal and a magnetic lock, easy and fast fitting, 3 year limited guarantee. It has the following functions: the cat can get in and out, the cat can only get in, the cat can only get out, the cat can neither get in nor get out. The cat flap's dimensions are as follows: self lining up to 13 mm, total height of 21 x 21 cm, cut out size of 16,5 x 17,4 cm, flap size: 15,8 x 14,7 cm, self lining: 13-65 mm. Colour white.
1 x 4-Way Cat Flap, with Tunnel
Customers also shopped for
60 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plastic feels pretty cheap, but then, it was. As reported by other people it’s possible for the locking clips to slide across unintentionally. I knew in advance I didn’t need them so took them off. They’re very easy to remove.
Installation was easy enough- I just borrowed my Dad’s jigsaw cutter :-) The real plus with this flap is that it includes a tunnel despite the low price. So no unsightly gap where you can see the sawn wood of the door.
If you need something for an exterior door, that locks reliably or is for more than one cat, I’d suggest spending a little more on something sturdier. I’ve had several over the years for external use and they’ve been much sturdier than this one.