Trivial Pursuit - London 2012 Games Edition
|Price:||£22.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Test your General Knowledge and Challenge your friends and family with this Olympics Games Edition of Trivial Pursuit
- This pack features 600 questions on: London 2012, Gold Medal Winners, British Medalists, Sports, Olympic Venues, Olympic History
- You can play as a stand-alone game using the special die
- Play anytime, anywhere with the handy portable cardholder!
- Ages 12+
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Which Olympian has won more golds than any other? What was the world record time set by Usain Bolt at Beijing 2008? Who won the first ever Olympic medal? If you think you know your Olympic trivia, then it’s time to show it with London 2012 Trivial Pursuit!
<LI>1xPlastic Wedge box
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I think I would have missed out the category about the sporting venues in London, particularly for those of us who dont live in London then these are meaningless, but the questions about the sports are good.