Customer reviews

Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It (Wii)

on 7 December 2011
excellent game for the winter months.......better than a board and automatically saves an unfinished game...its very addictive so watch out
on 4 May 2012
I have the original TP Wii game and while I didn't think it was very good, I got taken in by the reviews for this new version. I don't know if I'm missing something here but we all found it to be hardly an improvement. Yes, there's a few new features but we found them to be a negative rather than positive and we've only used it once. Thumbs down from me.
on 20 May 2017
Ok
on 2 January 2014
Great product and very fast delivery. The writing on the screen is a bit small for reading the questions but if you had a very large screen this would be okay. I would recommend this product.
on 20 November 2014
Excellent product, excellent value. Very satisfied customer.
on 7 March 2016
Very Good
on 19 May 2015
as advertised good value
on 26 May 2012
Bought as a gift for a puzzle and general knowledge fan. Reports back is that it is a fun game and very much played.
on 16 April 2013
This is a good laugh for all the family or just two people, it's a real workout for the brain cells! We've only tried the Traditional Trivial Pursuit option so far which has been enough for us, but at least we know we got more options to try if we want a new challenge.
on 6 July 2014