Triumph on Everest: A Photobiography of Sir Edmund Hillary (National Geographic Photobiographies) (National Geographic Photobiographies (Paperback)) Paperback – 20 Feb 2003
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Broughton Coburn is presently Special Projects Director for the American Himalayan Foundation. After graduating from Harvard in 1973, he moved to Nepal where he lived for nearly 20 years. Three of these years were spent in Khumnu, homeland of the Sherpas. His fascination with and respect for the region has inspired several books, including Everest: Mountain Without Mercy, published by National Geographic. In 1997 he was awarded the American Alpine Club s Literary Achievement Award. Coburn lives in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with his wife, daughter, and recently adopted Nepalese son."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Children's & Young Adult
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > General Knowledge & Trivia
- Books > History
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Climbing & Mountaineering > Mountaineering History & Biography
- Books > Young Adult > Biographies > Historical
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > History > Exploration & Discovery