- Looking to stay updated on Amazon's Trade & Professional selection? Sign up to the Trade & Professional Newsletter for the latest offers, updates and more.
Triton Seville 10.5kW Electric Shower
- Multiple Cable & Water Entry Points for Replacement
- Rotary Temperature Control. 10.5kW - (45A MCB rating)
- Rotary Power Control: Cold, Eco, High
- Easy Clean Shower Head - Single Spray Pattern.2 year full parts & labour guarantee (UK only - Product not suitable for use outside of the UK)
- Compatible with a cold mains water system
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Convenient to use and economical to run, the Triton Seville electric shower heats cold water instantly and does not rely on the water pre-heated by your boiler. The inbuilt heating elements ensure a hot and refreshing shower is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The 5 electric cable and water entry positions allow maximum flexibility when fitting as a new installation, or ease of matching up existing plumbing and wiring if being fitted as a replacement. It's easy to use with a numbered temperature control dial, and 3 power settings allow versatile use (high power setting, economy setting for summertime use and cold setting for rinsing). The scale resistant shower head can provide 5 different spray effects, from a wide gentle spray through to a vigorous jet pattern.
From the manufacturer
Triton have been at the heart of Britain's bathrooms for over 40 years - why? Because we care.
We care about making a quality shower. Our showers are expertly engineered and rigorously tested. Electric showers and power showers comply with BEAB safety standards and our mixer showers comply with WRAS.
We also care about design. Our extensive range of electric showers, mixer showers, power showers and digital showers offer incredible style and function at affordable prices.
Seville Electric Shower
Available in 7.5kW, 8.5kW, 9.5kW & 10.5kW
With its sweeping curves, elegant riser rail and five spray pattern shower head, this model not only offers exceptional value for money but will compliment any bathroom.
- Simple dial control for start/stop and power selection; cold, economy, high
- Easy to use dial temperature control to set your preferred showering temperature
- Multiple cable & water entry points for easy replacement
- Includes a white/chrome riser rail kit with soap dish and adjustable shower head holder
- Easy clean shower head with single spray pattern
- Plumbing System: Mains cold water only
- Inlet Connection: 15mm Compression
- Minimum Running Pressure/Flow: 1 Bar at 8 l/min and 1.5 Bar at 11 l/min for 10.5kW
|Shower Head Spray Patterns||1||3||5||5||5||5|
|Dial Temperature Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dial Power Control: Cold, Eco, High||✓||✓||✓|
|Low Pressure Indicator||✓||✓||✓|
|Push Button Start/Stop||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Push Button Power Controls: Cold, Eco, High||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy Fit Installation||✓||✓||✓|
Why choose a Triton shower?
Today, our name stands for the best of British design, engineering and service. We're proud to be one of the UK's leading shower brands, trusted by the trade and home owners alike.
All Triton models are expertly engineered and rigorously tested 50,000 times to ensure the highest levels of quality and performance. Our showers are also designed with ease of installation for quick, hassle-free fitting.
Once you have bought a Triton product it doesn't stop there. Our service team of 100 fully trained telephone advisors and engineers aim to provide you with help and support throughout its lifetime, and our industry leading first-time fix rate offers additional peace of mind.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was a very straight forward installation - the only note that I shall make is the inlet water connection. I made up a connection using 15mm brass unions bought at the last moment from Wickes. The final connection to the shower inlet required a 15mm right angle coupling with compression olives. For our installation the unit needs to be run on the high setting (at 9 o'clock on the selector switch) whilst the temperature indicator is at about 2 o'clock - the water flow is adequate and the water temperature is sufficiently hot enough to shower comfortably. For anyone that is interested there is a riser bar, shower head and shower hose included within the parcel but it is not in the same box as the actual shower unit, so be careful you dont chuck it away by accident.