on 7 December 2013
This bracelet is really pretty, I bought it because it looked pretty and unusual at the same time. The one thing I would say is, if you have trouble with arthritis, it is a bit hard putting the clasp together. I found it hard because of that, but then I just got my husband to help me with putting it on, as it is a bit fiddly, but the good thing is, the clasp is a good one.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2015
The bracelet itself was really nice. Looked good and was worth the money. However, the clasp on it, kept opening up by itself because it does not secure properly - it is not designed that way and the bracelet kept falling off. Luckily, I kept finding it on the floor by me or noticing it had come off in time. That is until I didn't and it was too late, lost forever somewhere on the city streets. Shame. Won't buy again as I think this is a design flaw.
on 2 February 2014
This is a creatively-designed bracelet with a sturdy clasp which should suit either a male or female wearer. But before ordering - get out your tape and check the circumference of your wrist. If it measures in excess of approx 20cm then this is not going to fit because the size of the bracelet cannot be adjusted.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2014
Again received with the other similar bracelet.....and both have the same problem....the metal goes yellow when it comes in contact with water....those items are meant to be worn day in day out....and should be stainless steal...........for a success.....
6 people found this helpful
on 27 May 2014
very bad quality ..very small fits mi 8 year old girls hand not for adult...i saw good reviews about it that's why i bought it ,,but not as described.... and it suppose to fit a men hand as well .no chance ...
5 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2018
Very pretty. looks lovely with jeans and a tan.
on 26 May 2018
Fell apart after 6 months unfortunately
on 2 June 2013
I love this bracelet, it's comfortable to wear and looks good. Quality is very good and price fantastic. I have and would recommend to others.
6 people found this helpful
on 13 December 2013
I really love this bracelet, as was surprised that it was so nice for the very cheap price I paid for it. It looks much better than the actual picture of it and is very attractive. It also has a very good fastener.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2015
Unfortunately it doesn't look or feel as good as the picture. The clasp was very very stiff & the metal next to the clasp was very sharp on the edges. It looks & feels very cheap & of no quality what so ever. It definitely isn't worth the full asking price.

I did complain & it was dealt with very quickly & efficiently & a refund straight away was put into my bank account & they did advise that I did not need to post it back!
One person found this helpful