Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Aug 2012 18:16:10 BDT
This looks like the single disc (+ uv digital copy) version to me. Doesn't it usually say "Triple Play" at the top? Maybe they'll update the image nearer the time. Meanwhile, I'll not pre-order until I'm sure which edition it is.

Posted on 29 Sep 2012 17:36:43 BDT
DBS says:
Yeah. They say BD+DVD+UV. Now, Ultra-Violet is apparently not the same as Digital Copy, so either they placed the UV inside the DVD or then they messed up. Play.com for example doesn't advertise a "DVD". they say only BD and Ultra-Violet copy.
Across Europe the film was already released and everywhere the released version is only 1 disc (BD). So my guess is that Amazon screwed up and the 2 discs are just the BD and the Ultra-Violet and doesn't come with the DVD. (Which sucks 'cause I have no interest or use for a UV disc)

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Oct 2012 13:48:45 BDT
Last edited by the author on 2 Oct 2012 14:23:31 BDT
As far as I'm aware, the UV copy is a digital download, so this edition (like Play.com) is actually only a single Blu-ray disc. (At £17, the dearer price does suggest it to be Triple-Play, as the Blu-ray+UV Copy version is only £13.99 on a lot of sites at the moment). It is available as Triple play in the US, and as a Triple Play + CD Soundtrack in Europe; so why not here? See item on Amazon France http://www.amazon.fr/Dark-Shadows-prestige-digitale-originale/dp/B008208VHE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3OE6YM6WWCOZP&coliid=I130U4PC7LG7M6

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Oct 2012 15:21:03 BDT
DBS says:
Yeah. And not only that, the French version is the steel-book edition. And costs basically the same as the British version. Yet another reason to not understand Amazon's price.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  22 Aug 2012
Latest post:  2 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about