Size: Small|Colour: Skin|Change

on 14 February 2012
This is a brilliant piece of underwear. You may not drop a whole dress size, but I certainly lost 1/2 a dress size, and it evened out my many extra rolls that I seem to be carrying since having my baby. If you have a special dress you need to wear, but feel a bit 'lumpy' this will help you out. It didn't ride up and was really comfortable to wear. 10 out of 10.
on 28 June 2014
I bought this for wearing under dresses to work, having been off for 3 years having children. - one word, amazing!!! Very comfortable to wear and does a fab job of smoothing out in all the right places. I have just bought a second one. I'm a size 12 to 14 and the medium is a perfect fit.
on 8 July 2011
Wow! My clothes fit so good, dresses drape my frame do nice. Does not rollup when i walk. I do have large thighs. It has a detail close to the hem that is noticable when wearing clingy fabrics.
on 18 November 2012
I've just lost quite a bit of weight and therefore have a lot of loose skin in the tummy area. This product smooths my tummy, lifts my bum and the straps help remove any underarm hangover. Looks great under a dress and a skirt.
on 13 December 2011
Worked really well in smoothing out all the lumps and bumps but I had a little trouble with the straps. My dress had quite wide shoulder straps so I didn't think that the body smoother straps would show but because the garment goes around your own bra I found that the straps were visible. This was easily remedied by a couple of safety pins pinning the straps to my bra!!!
on 5 February 2013
A brilliant product, comfortable and a joy as you wear your own bra. Only problem can be that straps are wide apart and they can show with sleeveless tops. But you can wiggle the straps around your bra straps.
on 12 May 2012
This body smoother really does smooth away all your rolls of fat.. it holds you in so comfortably and its great that you can wear your own bra with it... 10/10
on 24 December 2010
My second all in one smoother, absolute fab. Comes up at the back over your bra so no bulging anywhere. You defo loose a dress at least!
on 23 March 2011
Having threatened to try this in my review of the "knickers' version, I find I am still throwing my money in the direction of Ms Woodall and Ms Constantine, and I'm still not convinced. Yes, this version also smooths out the lumps and bumps a bit and, thankfully, there's not the going to the toilet dilemma; no hidden pants with Krypton Factor style openings to have to negotiate.
This is much longer than it appears in the pictures, probably a good 3 or 4 inches, I would say. (Maybe that's me; I'm 5'4'') It's long all over - in the overall length but also in the body. This means I'm not sure all the bits are in the right places to do what they're supposed to do (for example, the bit that's designed specifically to lift and shape your bum). You can't really pull it up because then you get creases, which defeats the object. Also, it's so long I'd be a bit wary about wearing it with something too short. Still it's better than nothing. If they did half stars, I'd probably really give it 3 and a half.
on 5 March 2015
This product was for my wife for a wedding. She bought a large, she is a size 22, the fit is reasonable. The smoothing power is moderate, it does work, but only so far, which means you can breathe and go all day in it without bother. The straps aren't great, they cut in a little, She has a large bust 40H and the slip does go under bust as in the photo. She does also have a Spanx, which she says works great, and if compared to it in smoothing power, it's not great, but the downside is - you're in a corset, and using the toilet is a major feat. This is a happy compromise. If it's a family wedding, where she's going to be in the photos prominently, she'll wear the spanx and probably change into this one after the professional photos are taken

See one answered question