Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(verified purchases). See all 50 reviews
on 30 April 2017
Oh dear, this is one of those books that the second I get to the end I have to go and buy the next in the series. It's a nice safe book that takes me to a magical world when I am trying to stop my brain spinning with work - the sort of thing I save to read at night to relax me before going to bed. I like the ay she describes the magic as having different tastes. Would definitely recommend it - I have just bought the next in the series - Treasures, Demons, and Other Black Magic (Dowser Series Book 3)
on 11 May 2017
I really enjoyed reading this book, it kept me interested, and entertained that i did not want to pause reading the whole book in one sitting.
I liked all the characters and kept up with who was who, some books have too many characters that you get lost. It was great that i easily pictured everyone in my head while reading.
on 23 March 2017
Better than twilight! Fantastic story line so far with just enough romance. Jade the main character evolves well throughout both books so far. Away to start book 3 right now!
on 11 June 2017
What can I say Meghan is truly a fab writer
on 5 August 2014
Usually pay upto 1.50 a book but with the first book being quite good thought I would pay the extra.
a good story but not worth five stars!
on 14 August 2014
these books keep you super hooked from start to finish!!! the third will get started right away! best books in a while!
on 20 February 2015
I loved the first book, but this one adds dark magic and other elements (to say would give the game away!) to the exquisite mix of cupcakes, lust, witches, vampires and werewolves. I previously asked what more could you want? I found it!
on 10 November 2014
Brilliant! Wonderful characters and plot. I haven't been able to put down or stop any of this series. I am just starting see me, which comes after book 3. I hope book 4 is out very soon..... Please make it into a film
on 9 September 2014
Couldn't rate it less then 5 star, this book, and all the books in the series, is just so easy to read and impossible to not get hooked by the storyline. Already bought the next book and can't wait to start it.
on 27 April 2015
Great read, was looking for something a bit different to my thrillers and crime books and this filled the gap nicely, went on to buy the rest in the series and also Meghans other series.