- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller with Free Online Instructional Videos
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Twice as firm as the original Grid. Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
- Ideal for dense tissue or deeper muscle compression
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy and repeated use without breaking down
- Unique distrodensity zone design allows for targeted massage
- Constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers feature a patented design that offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core that withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. The proven durability of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes. The GRID can be used to roll through tight muscles, knots and kinks to reduce soreness and improve mobility. Regular use of the GRID can provide benefits such as recovery from (or preventing) injuries, decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved balance and mobility and preparing the body for peak performance. The distinctive, multi-dimensional surfaces of the GRID replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands - wide and flat like the palm, long and tubular like the fingers, and small and firm like the finger tips. The textured surface of the GRID helps to maximize the flow of blood and oxygen to heal tissue. TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers are available in three sizes and two densities. Regular density models include the original 13-inch GRID, the 26-inch GRID 2.0, and the 4-inch travel-friendly GRID Mini. The 13-inch GRID X features extra dense foam for working the tightest muscles. Purchase of any TriggerPoint GRID foam roller includes free access to an online instructional video library from the experts at TriggerPoint that illustrate the best foam roller techniques. 1-year warranty.
From the manufacturer
GRID’s patented design makes it the first foam roller to feature a multi-density exterior constructed over a hollow core. The surface pattern is ideal for rolling through tight muscles, knots, and kinks.
Trusted by Professionals
The proven durability and superior effectiveness of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes.
Durable, multi-density EVA foam exterior over a rigid, hollow core withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. GRID Original, X and 2.0 Foam Rollers support up to 500 pounds, GRID Mini supports up to 250 pounds.
Benefits of Foam Rolling
Using TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers provides benefits such as decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved range-of-motion, better balance, and improved gait.
|GRID 1.0||GRID 2.0||GRID MINI||GRID X||CORE|
|Muscle Group||Total Body||Total Body||Small Muscle Groups||Total Body||Total Body|
|Foam Density||Firm||Firm||Firm||Extra Firm||Medium|
|Application||Body Weight||Body Weight||Body Weight||Body Weight||Body Weight|
|Online Instructional Video||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Construction||EVA Foam Over Hollow Core||EVA Foam Over Hollow Core||EVA Foam Over Hollow Core||EVA Foam Over Hollow Core||Sold-core EVA Foam|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Rigid and can take my weight (about 70kg) in different positions, has not lost shape after many months of use
- Does wonder for your muscle recovery after intense sessions, my legs definitely feel less sore afterwards
- Small and light enough to carry around, and you can store items inside the hollow if taking to gym
- With the hollow it is much easier to pick up (with one hand) compared to a traditional roller without
- If you're quite big and tall, this may be too small for massaging both legs at the same time
- Light, easy to pack in your sports bag
- Hollow, makes it easy to stuff with clothes if you're taking it on holiday
- Plastic inner core gives it a good amount of pressure for massaging
- Fantastic build quality
- The only thing I would say is there are some similar cheaper alternatives out there, but the quality and reputability of the brand makes buying a TP version worth it.
Comes with a nice chart of exercises that can be done.
Please note that it will be quite painful the first few times you use it on a muscle as the main knots and tightness is are worked out. Keep with it though as it will become much more pleasurable, and the relief felt after using is amazing.
It may seem expensive but it is worth the money
In my opinion, the length of the roller is slightly too short, where it can cause issues of "falling off" when rolling your back or quads unless careful, but once again I am larger than most and this is more of a personal issue. I cannot comment on any other problems as I haven't found any!
Overall this is a great product and worth investing in over others just for durability. It provides a great fascial stretch and release, especially after a workout spend squatting! Highly recommend!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews