on 8 January 2017
This capo was useful when I was a beginner.

I now have a Yamaha FG800s guitar, it takes a fair amount of strength to hold down all the strings and this Capo simply doesn't have it. I'm sure that for electric guitars this Capo would be more than sufficient and it is definitely one of the cheapest out there.

However, for my current guitar it doesn't work, I also tried it on a classical guitar and it simply wasn't long enough to cover all 6 strings.

I now have a G7 capo which I couldn't be happier with and is definitely worth the extra cost.
on 19 May 2016
A good quality capo that I would recommend to any beginner or intermediate guitarist. This product is made to a relatively good quality compared to other capo's, and performs well in recording and general leisure playing. Securely holds strings down and does not leave any marks on the neck of the guitar. However an improvement to this product could be a variable clamp mechanism as I have noted it tends to work best on acoustic guitars where the neck is slightly thicker than electric models. But overall a reliable, good quality and affordable product.
on 15 January 2018
I have an acoustic guitar and this capo doesn't work at all, it holds down 3 strings and the others are muted. Completely useless.

Might work on a classic, I suppose, but it definitely shouldn't be described as "for Electric and Acoustic Guitars". If you need it for an acoustic/electric, don't buy this capo, you're wasting your money.
on 9 May 2017
This item met my needs perfectly and the price was very good. It is strong and dependable. I would recommend it to anyone
One person found this helpful
on 5 February 2014
This capo is identical to the Tiger Universal, but a couple of quid cheaper.
Very cheap. Very very cheap. Works brilliantly on small radius electric neck (Classic 70s Strat 7.25 inch radius).
Did I say it was cheap and works brilliantly on a 7.25 inch radius electric guitar neck?
If you require the above, pay no more.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 July 2017
Robust, Good quality and hasn't broken at all! It's been used for months now and i like it :) It also has not damaged or marked the guitar in anyway.
on 21 September 2016
OK for the price - bought 2 and on one the plastic strip that makes contact with the guitar strings wasn't straight. No problem with vendor - arrived quickly.
on 14 October 2014
Been going strong for 9 months now, with no complaints. The spring is nice and strong (so much so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with a weak grip) and the shape means it'll work with electric and acoustic guitars. Finish is decent and silver is a nice neutral colour so it'll suit any player or guitar.
on 26 April 2016
This is not long enough for a classical guitar. Where it fits, it works very well, but does not reach the 6th string, once you get past the 3rd fret. Disappointed as the description did say it fitted a classical guitar.
on 31 March 2017
I use a 3/4 size acoustic guitar and it works well, however my brother had trouble using it on his full size guitars
One person found this helpful