Trigger Bell - Unique Safer Bike Bell - Ding while braking, turning and changing gear while in full control and on all bikes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND: Available from 5th AUGUST 2017 or on Amazon.com
- SAFER: Ping Trigger Bell while braking, turning and changing gear unlike a traditional bike bell
- HIGHER QUALITY: High quality brass for a warmer and clearer tone than cheaper aluminium bells
- FITS ALL BIKES: Fits directly on the handlebar grip of ALL bikes from racers to Bromptons and fixies to mountain bikes
- UNIQUE: Patented and design registered so you won't find this better and safer design anywhere else
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Trigger Bell: A Safer Bicycle Bell For All Bikes
- Safer: Trigger Bell is a safer bicycle bell. Unlike a traditional bike bell, you can ping while braking, turning and changing gear
- Universal: Safer pinging for ALL bikes from racing bikes to Bromptons and fixies to mountain bikes.
- Trusted: The patent pending, under handlebar position, means over 8 out of every 10 cyclists say Trigger Bell is safer to use than a traditional bell.
- Adjustable: Adjustable strap fits handlebars from 26mm to 45mm in diameter.
- Concealed: Big sound from a small and discrete design to keep your handlebars clear of clutter.
- Trust Trigger Bell to help make you and other road users safer
"See the road ahead and pedestrians in front of you, flick the trigger with your thumb as you stay in full control and ready to brake, hear the rich "ping" from the brass bell, and watch the path clear as you cycle safely by."
Why Choose Trigger Bell?
- Brake, ping and control: Ping Trigger Bell without compromising your own safety as there is no need to loosen your grip or to choose between braking and pinging.
- Always within easy reach: Trigger is always within easy reach of your thumb making it very quick to ping. For a cyclist travelling at just 10mph, you can ping between 8 and 20 feet sooner than a traditional bell, keeping you safer.
- London Evening Standard (London's Best Bike Bells), Total Women's Cycling (7 Best Bike Bells), GQ, Glamour, Gizmag, BikeBiz, The Daily Mail (Ultimate Gift Guide) and Singletrack.
Top customer reviews
The Trigger Bell exceeded expectations by miles. It is easy to fit, easy to use and as loud as any standard bicycle bell.
I couldn't believe how easy it is to trigger with my left thumb without loosening my grip on the handlebars.
I think this bell is a major contribution to cyclist safety.