- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Piatkus (6 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749939753
- ISBN-13: 978-0749939755
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 1.2 x 21.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 92 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 35,836 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tribes: We need you to lead us Paperback – 6 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Godin's simple manifesto for success and happiness is inspiring. (FINANCIAL TIMES)
The bestselling business guru who brought us Purple Cow and The Dip offers his first (and totally unique) book about leadership.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Responding to new/changing environments is better than reacting, but even better is to initiate. Very true - whether over a business plan or change in plan initiating is the 21st century way to go.
2. It's never been so easy to lead (google, blogs etc) - and it's better for your tribe to find you (and to give them what they want) rather than trying to artificially create a tribe for your own purposes (Seth correct me if I've misunderstood).
As a Godin fan I'm happy to read his open style on almost any subject. Any longer and the book would be repeating itself - just the right length to read on a plane.
The central theme is that with the internet anyone can be a leader and harness a following. Tribes already exist everywhere and the internet is a great way to focus a tribe.
The examples are not so interesting as real world examples he gives in other books, but the style is nice and it is an intelligent read.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews