Customer reviews

Triathlon Training For Dummies
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£10.44

on 3 July 2014
A basic - but generally OK introduction to the sport of Triathlon. You need to be aware that the book is written for Americans in mind and is therefore written in yards and miles. Its very much a beginners guide (in my opinion). However, as you progress you will be looking to develop anyway and there is plenty more literature to invest in for that.

However, if you can get a relatively inexpensive/ cheap copy its worth picking up if you are looking to get into this sport.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 December 2013
I bought this in anticipation of my 1st triathlon next year. it is a really good read, giving loads ot hints and tips as well as training and practical information. it is an American version and so some of the distances aren't quite the same as in GB and also road positioning guidelines have to be swapped from left to right as they assume left hand drive vehicles on the right side of the road. The websites and organisations are also state-side. I would have bought the British version had I known but it's still a great book and gave me not only the basic knowledge I needed but also the enthusiasm.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2015
I already new a bit about triathlon training but this certainly helped to cover ground which I was not sure about also didn't have to readfrom start to finish could pick out areas which I wanted to know about first
on 9 August 2016
Great book.
on 30 March 2017
Really good read, very informative
on 17 December 2015
Happy with item
on 28 August 2015
Great
on 27 December 2013
whatever standard of tri you are at this book is well worth a read and offers a great training plan section for whatever event your doing , worth evry penny, as well as a speeedy deliverary.
One person found this helpful
on 14 April 2015