on 24 March 2013
I swear by this stuff. I have used this make of chalk ever since I was a child. I have always used this chalk as I grew up playing pool and it was the only chalk my parent's got so I have always gone with this make ever since I can remember.
on 16 November 2013
Very good chalk, it stays on the tip and it reduces the chances of miss cue. I will suggest the others to buy this chalk too
on 2 September 2012
Easily the best chalk on the market, exactly what i wanted and a great price to, well packed and extreamly happy with it.
on 29 December 2012
soft chalk no lumps ideal for snooker cues. very good product..stays on the snooker cues tip,and stops the miss cueing.
on 20 September 2013
I ordered these for my son who loves his pool and belongs to a local team. He was very happy with price and quality
on 2 March 2013
I am more than happy with this product i believe it to be the best chalk available I would recommend it fully
on 30 June 2013
Fab pool cue chalk one 9 year old very happy so glad we got this from you will be getting more soon
on 18 October 2012
I was disapointed about the way this was dispatched it just came wrapped in one piece of paper and a black plastic wrapper with my name and address. (triangle chalk)not like in the picture in a box one piece of chalk was broken at the side.
on 9 September 2013
Product arrived before the date that I expected, and the chalk was in good condition. I haven't tried it out yet, but am looking forward to this. Thank you.
on 10 July 2014
bought for my partner who plays regularly - loads n the bod for the money - good chalk and will last him ages