on 7 April 2012
I needed to replace my old stacking system with something much smaller. This system boasts turntable, cd, radio, tape and mp3 player. But what convinced me is that I can send music from my vinyls and tapes to my mp3 player or memory card. All these features packed into a neat, cool, unit at such a bargain price - where's the catch? Well, I have to say that quality of sound has been compromised. Most of my music is on the rock side of the spectrum, and as such needs bass - this system doesn't even have a tone/bass dial, consequently the quality of sound is ok as long as the volume is kept low, otherwise it sounds like it is playing inside a tin can! I can live with it, but that's because it's not my main music player!
on 30 December 2012
Great little product. Bought for my wife for using in the kitchen and for the price it really is good. Only disappointment is that there is no remote but other than that it's good.
on 17 April 2012
The Trevi Retro record player system is a great unit it also plays CD's and has a tuner so it is a complete music centre in one smart looking unit. We are very pleased with it and would not hesitate to recommend it.
on 28 January 2013
This is a system that does what it says on the tin. It looks really cool but it is not in the same league as a Bose system as regards to sound quality.It is ideal for anybody who is looking for something in the lower price end of the market, that is practical but if is quality that you are after you will have dig deeper into your pockets for the extra cash.
Other than that I cannot fault the product in any other way....
on 28 December 2011
Great look, good sound. exactly what I was looking for. Arrived on time for Xmas for the whole family to enoy the old records
on 3 December 2013
arrived within 24hrs my wife said you better check it before we put it away for christmas i said it will be okay as its from amazon its a good job i did as it was completely dead, but it did look good as a ornament i even changed the fuse.

everything was ok amazon refunded the money straight away and picked up the faulty product the next day, trevi no stars
amazon 5 out 5
on 27 June 2013
Have just received my unit today, love it to bits and very nostalgic. Very good sound too and radio very good. I did read a review from someone saying you can only turn it off from the plug. That is wrong as there is a slide switch on the side to power it down. Would highly recommend this product, only one downside it doesn't have a remote, but apart from that five star review.
on 28 June 2013
A very nice compact little CD player. Quite good sound and radio reception good. Cannot comment on the MP3 player as I haven't used this yet.I like anything retro but I was a little disappointed at the look of the player and it isn't really suitable for a lounge as it resembles a toaster or teasmaid so as soon as my new kitchen is finished it will be going in there. It probably would have been better in the black for a lounge. However, for the money I think it is great value and looks quite sweet. Definitely a buy for the ladies.
on 13 April 2012
I wanted something that would play tapes and plastic, so settled on this. I was very disappointed. It has a cheap and trashy looking case and a tinny sound. I returned it, at great cost. Be warned.
on 19 December 2012
I bought this as a birthday gift for my brother, he loves it and it sits proudly in his lounge.

See one answered question