Size: Medium|Colour: Turquoise|Change
Price:£39.87 - £104.95

on 13 January 2013
I bought this jacket during the last cold snap and it is really warm. It would be even better if it were a little longer, but the bits it covers are toasty. I am delighted with the quality of this jacket. It has nice little touches like the zip being covered so you don't feel cold metal against your chin when you zip up, and soft lining to make the pockets feel cozy. The sizing is a little snug, so I would suggest buying the next size up, especially if you want to put a thick jumper under it.
on 20 November 2013
Great fit - got a large, and I'm a size 10/12 (fairly athletic build)- and there's plenty of room for a jumper underneath without being baggy. It's warm, looks like solid construction and a good length to ensure my lower back stays warm too. It arrived earlier than expected too, so good service as well.
on 8 February 2013
This jacket was absolutely wonderful. It fitted perfectly and was completely snug in all dimensions. Regretfully, I returned it because the electric turquoise had an alarming effect on my complexion. It's not the fault of the jacket that it reflected onto my face and caused me to look deathly. A warm rose or soft rust colour would have been perfect. A bronzed person would look good in it. I'm just too pale in the winter. Viewed objectively it deserves 5 stars.
on 13 March 2013
The jacket was clearly not XL - I'm not sure if it was this particular jacket or the jackets are all undersized.
on 23 July 2012
This is a very nice jacket, I can't wait to be able to wear it. I live in Finland and it can be very cold at winter time. This jacket is warm, water resistant and it looks nice. Also it is not heavy like some winter jackets!
on 9 August 2013
If you are buying the size XL and you are more than a very small size 14 DO NOT buy! you will just have to have the expense, Like I had, of sending it back because it is miles to small!! I notice they are made in CHINA, so, maybe in CHINA it WOULD be an XL but not here in the UK, very very annoyed!! and will never deal with this company again!
on 15 October 2015
After reading sizing reviews I bought the next size up and it fits perfectly with a jumper underneath - bought M even though I'm usually S at size 10. Possibly has less Down than I would have liked but very reasonable fill for the pricetag. Body length is OK (I'm average sized female) providing I'm not doing much more than general walking. I'm skeptical about its warmth in really super cold temperatures but does look stylish on with decent quality zips/inner & outer pockets/pocket reflector strips/removable hood as advertised. I'm confident it'll keep me looking stylish and warm for general out and about during the English/French winter.
on 25 June 2012
Great Jacket. Warm and comfy on even the coldest days of winter. Lovely large hood can be worn over a woolly hat or mountain helmet.
on 6 January 2014
really nice coat, perfect for cold and windy weather, size it just right, however the arms proportion to the body is a little bit off. Quite tight round the middle, I'm normally a size 4 or 6 and i got the small, if i were and inch or two bigger it wouldn't zip up.
on 20 May 2014
Nice jacket which will definitely keep you warm in winter, but too big! I'm a size 8/10 and I normally buy jackets in a size 10 to allow for extra layers, but found it a little on the roomy side even with a thick jumper and layer under that. Good points; the hoods adjustable and I didn't find the zip stiff as other reviews have suggested, the pockets are really cosy to put your hands in too, it has an inside pocket as well, would have kept apart from the size, my only fault with it.