Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£44.10 - £160.84

on 29 November 2013
My wife loved it. It is apparently wind proof and water proof. Excellent for this november-december weather. Would highly recommend this jacket + We got it about £40 on black friday.
on 29 December 2013
I bought this on Black Friday. It was a medium but these come really small & I had to return it sadly so I was very disappointed. Beautiful jacket but simply didn't fit
on 28 December 2013
I ordered this jacket for my wife and she wears medium size jackets and all brands fit her perfectly but this medium size jacket was too small and so returned it to get a full refund. Thanks Amazon for the refund.
on 27 December 2013
warm and cosy keeps out the wind and rain, I bought a large (im a size 14) and i cant wear a jumper underneath so just be cautious when sizing all in all a good buy.