- Get FREE UK Shipping when you spend £150 or more. You just need to ensure it says ''sold by Universal Textiles'' when you click add to basket. Visit our storefront and choose any product sold by Universal Textiles to make up £150. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy from Universal Textiles and pay just one fixed £2.59 delivery charge for your whole order. We have 10,000+ lines in our store front. You just need to ensure it says "sold by Universal Textiles" when you click add to basket. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy from Universal Textiles & receive "Recorded Delivery" UPGRADE for all UK orders over £20. You just need to ensure it says "sold by Universal Textiles" when you click add to basket. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
NEW Trespass KIDS RUCKSACK with Safety Reins Dog or Tiger Print Girls Boys 2L
|You Save:||£10.25 (68%)|
- Kid's 3 litre backpack
- Safety rein
- Inner Material: Lining: Polyester
- Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- Internal ID label
- Padded shoulder straps
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.00 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- 3 litre backpack.
- Safety rein.
- Internal ID label.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- 600D Polyester.
Top Customer Reviews
The only downside is the fact that the restraining strap is fixed at the bottom of the backpack, rather than the top. This appears to be a significant design fault as, if the child trips and you automatically put upwards on the strap to try and prevent them from falling, that action shifts their centre of gravity and causes them to topple forwards anyway.
This can be rectified by removing the strap connector ring from the bottom of the backpack and fixing it at the top, but it's a pity this design fault wasn't identified before the product went on sale - it could have prevented a few bumped heads!
We feed the handle strap under one of the shoulder straps which avoids this, but defo a design flaw.
Having a 4month old in the pushchair and 2.5yr old walking or buggy board it's great as he tend to jump off the board the minute I stop this is great to contain him.
Plus he enjoys wearing it & he puts his toys in it.
Bonus is it unisex so can be used for other children!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product my child loves it n I feel loads more confident to let her walkPublished 3 months ago by jo
I just received mine today. Quick delivery. Only problem is the bag is a little small but seems a good quality. I can probably git a small toy in.Published 7 months ago by V R Addison
Great little back Pack, holds just enough to avoid having to overload a handbagPublished 7 months ago by jane carden
wonderful quality. very fast shipping recommend with great pleasurePublished 8 months ago by Monika
What a Fantastic product!! Such good value for money considering it is tresspass!!Published 10 months ago by charlotte wright