on 4 January 2016
I have kept this same jacket in my backpack for several years now. I only had to recently buy another after misplacing my original. This is identical to the original I bought several years ago. The item is very durable, it does not tear and the seams do not come loose.

The jacket is very light weight and packs away easily in to the included carry bag. I carry this jacket everywhere. I have used this in heavy rain and snow and I have not had any issues. It is fully waterproof and windproof and functions very much like my much more expensive coats. The coat is not very breathable which means it can get a little warm in sunlight. However the fact that it is not very breathable means it acts as an insulator and keeps you warm in the cold.

Overall I can not fault this product and for the price I can not find anything better than this jacket.
on 26 January 2017
Perfect for festivals, you don't need to worry if it gets muddy as it is such a good price!
Also great for backpacking - the jacket folds up very small and can sit inside a rucksack easily, or even hang off it if you are very short on space.
The jacket is also surprisingly flattering, coming in slightly at the waist.
Very light and easy to pack away. Totally recommend.
on 23 May 2017
Great fold away coat.
on 19 August 2016
Neither waterproof or breathable. Avoid.
on 2 March 2009
Great occassional rain coat, folds up into a carry pouch so handy to take out if it looks like it might rain. Fold away hood. I had to re-order though as its unisex the sizes weren't very descriptive, I'm a size 12/14 and first ordered a medium but changed it for a small which fits much better. Very good value for money at £12.88.
11 Comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 August 2009
I found the reviews for this product very helpful in choosing the correct size. I am 14/16 and the medium size fits very well length and sleeve-length wise and with just a nice amount of space for a sweater underneath. I took it out on the day I received it as showers were predicted and a very heavy shower tested it. It passed with flying colours - easy to unpack and put on and totally waterproof. What more can you ask?!
on 26 November 2012
I bought two of these a couple of years ago, as I like the design - in particular the two decent-sized inside pockets. Unfortunately the 'Tres-tex' waterproofing is rubbish, and doesn't last. Certainly, this jacket does not live up to it's description. On the basis of this and other experiences (with poor quality fleeces) I would not buy the Trespass brand again.
on 22 February 2009
Great packa really works brought it for holidays easy to carry around no rain but did wear it to keep the wind off and kept me warm out on the boat.Really easy to wear.
on 26 May 2009
Remember it is Unisex Medium...not Ladies Medium. I m a ladies 14/16 and have purchased this item to go over a zipper fleece for which its ideal. If you want it to go over fairly normal wear I'd go for the small.
11 Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 August 2009
Very pleased with this jacket. Fits nicely, good length, proper hood, packs well, light to carry, handy to have on rambles (city or countryside), does the trick. Excellent value for money. We first bought one and then bought another. Just what we wanted.