on 15 February 2016
Proving to be a great jacket. It has so far protected me from a number of light showers effectively. I like the fact that the zip goes up quite a long way up around my chin which means that with the hood up it doesn't blow down in strong wind as many coats tend to do. It has plenty of pockets though I find the position of the main pockets very uncomfortable for putting hands in - the opening is on the top which, along with the fact they're zipped, makes them good for storing things in, but not good if you like to walk with hand in pockets. I'm a skinny 6 foot 2 man and based on previous reviews bought size small; on balance this was probably right as the body of the coat is still quite large and baggy so I wouldn't have wanted anything even bigger. That said I do find the body and sleeves are very slightly shorter than some of the jumpers I wear underneath. Still, for £30 can't complain!
on 10 January 2018
Really nice waterproof jacket at a great price. I chose the M and it fits brilliantly, i am very broad and muscular so i was glad of the perfect fit.
I use this jacket for mountain biking and it is perfect for doing so out on the muddy and wet tracks, and in light rain it works. I think this jacket will work in heavy rain too. I bought the jacket and trousers together, because with all the recent rain lately i realised i needed to buy some good, useful kit to keep me dry, tried them both out today and i came home dry so I think it suits my purpose quite sufficiently and i'm very happy with my purchases. Burnt Orange is a great colour too.
on 2 February 2017
This is the second Trespass Corvo I have owned. The first coat is only being replaced due to my increase in size, they are of unbelievable quality and do exactly as the label says, buy with confidence.
on 16 May 2017
Good quality, have worn it for quite a long time now and it's bearing up well. Sufficiently waterproof for normal use, but after prolonged and heavy rain exposure it begins to fail and soak through. Very thin and light. No pit zips, or inside pockets, but does have a map pocket on the left breast, and two decent sized side pockets. For the price it is a good rain jacket.
on 18 May 2017
Great quality. Plenty of pockets and the first time he has ever had a coat with sleeves long enough. Water proof smart and light weight .definitely recommended
on 3 February 2017
Large was quite large , I mean it is at least two sizes bigger.Order smaller.Quality is OK.
on 1 March 2017
Nice jacket!
on 27 November 2016
Good value for the price, very waterproof.
on 3 December 2017
Very good jacket, nice colour, hub very happy. Good fit too.
on 28 July 2017
Good value for money. Have been using this off and on for most of the year and it's still holding out. Lightweight and does the job.