on 12 March 2014
Such an excellent price for such a high-quality warm coat. My mum got this for teaching in. You teaches horseriding and is outdoors in all weathers. She set aside £300 for a decent winter quilted coat and I said she should try this one as it was by a decent outdoor clothing brand. We didn't expect much as it is a fraction of the price of similar jackets made by equestrian brands such as Pikeur but it is a real winner.
on 31 October 2014
I love this coat! it's very well made, looks tidy & is very warm. I particularly like the longer length because it protects my knees in the colder weather whilst walking my dog. I'm a size 16/18 & ordered an extra large, this fits perfectly with a thicker jumper or fleece underneath, I might add at this point, it doesn't make me feel or look big & bulky either! :)
on 24 February 2015
I am just under 5 ft and size 10 and bought the small which is snug with a heavy jumper. It is long but I don't mind. A lot of these down jackets and coats are often smaller to size. So if you want a little more room order a size up from your normal. It is a lovely lightweight but warm garment.
on 15 February 2013
Jacket was as described good fit with room for sweater not as chunky as i thought it would be but still kept out the cold and the extra length was lovely for keeping the legs warm
16 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2016
This is a gorgeous jacket/coat. However I need to be able to wear a thick jumper underneath as I'm going on holiday where the temperature is often below freezing. I followed the advice of other reviewers & bought a larger size than usual but it's still tight. Maybe need 2 sizes larger?
on 2 December 2015
I love this coat, very cosy. Hood adjusts so you can have it really snug around your head. Two way zip is brilliant as you do not have to remove coat when sitting down to drive etc, you can unzip it from the bottom. A real bargain at the price. Be aware though that the coat is not waterproof, it will keep you dry during a small downpour but anything heavier you will get wet. Its still a great coat that keeps you warm.
on 11 October 2013
It came really quickly in just 3 days, it is very good and warm but the sizes are a little small I think as I am a 12/14 and usually have a medium but tried on my friends who is a 10/12 and it fitted nice with summer cloths on but no room for jumpers,so I ordered a large and it it great, look forward to wearing it this winter and being as warm as toast.
on 6 September 2017
Lovely warm jacket , pity that the feathers come out though
on 9 July 2016
Ok, good length, rubbish hood and fur, tricky zip. Bit thin.
One person found this helpful
on 29 April 2014
it is a really nice looking and warm coat. The downside is that from the second day of me wearing this coat feather started escaping from this coat making it look not nice. I remember this was the same problem that was commented by previous reviewers. Not so nice looking with this problem.
One person found this helpful