Customer reviews

Trespass Kids Chamonix Ski Suit - Cobalt, 11-12 Years
Size: 11-12 ans|Colour: Cobalt|Change
Price:£55.00

on 27 March 2014
Got the size 13-14 years for my 12 year old son, jacket was perfect (probably goes next year as well as expected), but the trousers were way to short from crutch to waist. The shoulder straps were also quite short, which made the situation worse. I liked the jacket and it was good value even on its own, so checked crutch to waist measurements with Trespass customer service and ordered ski pants in sizes 12 and 14 and both were fine! The pants in this ski suit were just wrong sized; no where near to fit 13-14 year olds.
on 4 January 2014
very snug and warm, the jacket is maybe a bit on the small side as this fits my 5 yr old granddaughter who admittedly is tall but not as tall as age 9 .
on 13 April 2014
Bought the 11-12 year old size for my 9 1/2 year old daughter to try and get two or three seasons use.

They are a bit long in the legs (as expected) and we had to add some elastic between the shoulder straps to keep them slipping off (as expected). If you buy the correct size then I would not expect to have either problem.

The quality is good, we are currently skiing in hot weather 20c, so cold weather performance has not being tested, but they are certainly resistant to rain as one very wet day proved.

For the current price you cant go wrong. Highly recommended.
on 18 August 2014
Good quality ski suit, however very large so had to be returned. I ordered the 7-8 for my 7 year old which looked massive on him. I ended up replacing it with Trespass Laguna snowsuit in 5-6 size which was better value for money.
on 10 May 2014
Totally water proof and comfortable. Great ski gear and totally met my expectation. Jacket can be worn in winter with other trousers.
on 17 February 2015
Brilliant ski set! Easy to wear and comfy too. Very impressed with the delivery and service from Outdoor Gear as well - pretty much next day delivery and when I found the sizing too large for my son, they were happy to promptly suggest a return and exchange, which arrived just as quickly. Fantastic.
on 8 January 2014
I had been looking all over for a quality ski/snow jacket and trousers for my daughter, without spending a fortune. This ticks all the boxes and arrived quickly. Would recommend.
on 26 March 2016
We're just back from our skiing holiday - March and it was very warm so not testing in really cold condition.. This suit was great and for the price not bad quality at all. I agree with another reviewer re. the inside cuffs not being wide enough to pull over the top of a ski boot which was annoying and one of the plastic clips on the straps on the sallopettes kept popping out - but nothing that took away from it's overall purpose. My daughter is a tall 6 year old and it fitted her well.
on 23 October 2014
Good fit and weathered well on our first ski trip
on 19 January 2016
Perfect! Fits my 5 yo really well, still has room for for growth as well. He is very happy with the suit. Looks well made and good quality. Very quick delivery too. :)