on 2 March 2013
The coat was a nice design but way to small. A medium should suggest a size of 12-14 uk. I think even a size 10 would struggle with this sizing once a jumper was worn underneath.
The demise of the high st means that i have started online purchasing for clothes a bit more. I have to say with the bad sizing, £3 delivery charge & £5 return delivery, i am re-thinking my shopping habits.
on 28 January 2013
Really great coat but sizing is VERY small. I am normally a 12, in everything. but I could barely get the zip to meet on this (medium). Have ordered a Large so hope it will fit better.
on 14 December 2012
Wonderful jacket that has great features and is a lovely figure hugging fit. In particular I love the length which comes to the top of my thigh preventing cold drafts around my middle! The fleece lined parts are so soft and warm in all the right places around the neck and in the hood. All the pockets are a good size and easy to access. The extra cuff inside the sleeve is a great addition though I'd have liked it to have the thumb hole feature and it doesn't.

All round it is fab and perfect at the price I got it for!
on 30 November 2012
Love this jacket, its a perfect fit and looks classy. Have been out in freezing weather and its lovely and snug - Brilliant! Would definately recommend, especially at the price!
Also very happy with the Service.
on 26 February 2013
This jacket is excellent value for money. Bought to keep me warm and dry on the school run and in the park. I'm a size 8 so bought a small which fits well. I can fit a fleece under it for extra warmth, it seems waterproof but not been out in heavy rain yet. Great length too. I would recommend it.
on 16 January 2013
I like this product but I did have to wash it as soon as it arrived as the smell from it was awful.It's comfortable and warm and fits very well.