Le Tresor De Rackham Le Rouge (Les Aventures De Tintin) (French) Hardcover – 31 Dec 1980
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Hergé (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Hergé died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children’s fiction.--This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
however, i didn't expect to receive it in a pocket-size format. Perhaps it was my fault for not checking this carefully, and i'll be more careful next time.
Otherwise, i'm always very happy with the speed and efficiency of the delivery,
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Mysteries & Detective Stories
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre > Crime & Mystery
- Books > Young Adult > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Books > Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Detectives