on 11 August 2013
I love this camera case, it is a great fun design and is very robust, it's ideal for my nikon s6500. I like the addition of the carabiner clip for attaching to my jeans or bag if I wish.
on 27 February 2014
Good sturdy camera case for a young person, but would suit any carrier of a small digital camera.
Good value for money.
Only point was that the white stars were a little pink, but the granddaughter liked that!!
on 9 February 2013
Great case for digital camera,a gift for my 12 year old niece she loved it.Excellent quality and a good price.
on 28 December 2012
This was a present for my daughter to go with her new camera. She was very pleased with the style and features of it - hard case, carabiner and belt loop.
One person found this helpful
on 6 February 2013
Not over happy with the product, zip can be dodgy at times splitting. However it did arrive quickly
I wish I spent a bit more money for a better one.