- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Trekking in the Stubai Alps: Walking the Stubai Rucksack Route and the Stubai Glacier Tour (Cicerone Guides) Paperback – 25 May 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Trekking in the Stubai Alps An essential guidebook for anyone trekking the scenic Stubai Alps, in the Austria Tyrol. Two multi-day hut to hut hikes are described. The Stubai Rucksack Route links eight huts without crossing glaciers or difficult passes, whereas the challenging Stubai Glacier Tour involves much glacier work. Both treks easily fit into a two week holiday. Full description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.