- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Findhorn Press Ltd.; Workbook edition (30 Sept. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844091198
- ISBN-13: 978-1844091195
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 1.4 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 135,403 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tree Yoga: A Workbook - Strengthen Your Personal Yoga Practice Through the Living Wisdom of Trees Paperback – 30 Sep 2007
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Satya Singh is a member of the executive council of the Kundalini Research Institute and has studied under Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga. Fred Hageneder is the author of "The Heritage of Trees," "The Living Wisdom of Trees," and "The Spirit of Trees." He is cofounder of Friends of the Trees, a registered charity that promotes modern tree sanctuaries as oases of peace.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I am extremely pleased!!!!!
The subject is fascinating, enlightening, and very beneficial to the beginner.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Yoga
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy