- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Tree of Yoga: The Definitive Guide To Yoga In Everyday Life Paperback – 1 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
One of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
‘The Michelangelo of yoga’ – BBC
‘Valuable insights into the therapeutic nature of yoga … Those already familiar with Iyengar’s work will find subtlety and depth here that will increase with each rereading’ – Yoga Journal
About the Author
B.K.S. Iyengar is the world's most respected yoga teacher. Widely credited as the person who brought yoga to the West, his teaching practice has been hugely influential over decades. He lives and teaches in Pune, India. www.bksiyengar.com