Treating Psychosis: A Clinician's Guide to Integrating Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Compassion-Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness Approaches within the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Tradition Paperback – 11 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Building on both established cognitive behavioral research, practice, and treatment for psychosis and emerging work on acceptance-based and related approaches, the authors have put together a clear and highly practical therapist guide for the integrated treatment of psychosis. In addition to a comprehensive discussion of treatment processes and techniques, "Treating Psychosis "includes more than seventy pages of reproducible forms and handouts. This book is strongly recommended to anyone who treats psychotic disorders, either in groups or individually." --Martin M. Antony, PhD, ABPP, professor of psychology at Ryerson University and author of "The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook "
Psychosis is a traumatic and difficult to treat condition, but it can be managed and sometimes cured. This book aims to guide you in helping psychotic patients come back from the brink and maintain wellness.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Health Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z