- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2975 KB
- Print Length: 352 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Old Man in the CrossWalk; 2 edition (11 Jun. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KXJ69T4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #109,278 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.26|
Save £5.77 (70%)
Treasures, Demons, and Other Black Magic (Dowser Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Jade and her friends are very "real" the story is fast paced and pulls you in.
Well done Meghan, won't miss any of your other books.
I’m sure I’ll be picking up the second in the series very soon. Cupcake anyone?
Now having read the 2nd and final book in less than 2 weeks I would say that they are totally compelling and difficult to put down.
Thoroughly enjoyed reading these books.
Well written and directed by the author.
So different in mixing all the Adept together and cleverly done too.
Highly recommend you read them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Believable characters, love Jade, Kandy and Kett.....look forward to whatever relationship between Kett and Jade might develop. Off to read the next book!Published 7 months ago by Caro
Loved it actually loved them all there is 5 in total and I'm patiently waiting on number 6 my kind of book , chocolate magic otherworlders and chunky men with some comedy and... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
So glad I stumbled upon such an amazing series. Funny, clever, intense and twisty. I hate spoilers... so none here, but, there's everything and more in these books.xPublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
This series is so good. The writing of each book gets better and better. This story is its best by far. It has everything any reader could wish for. Happy reading.Published 16 months ago by ShirleyC
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban