The Travels of Dean Mahomet: An Eighteenth-Century Journey Through India Paperback – 26 Jun 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
"A richly documented portrait and a model of historical detective work."Dane Kennedy, University of Nebraska"
About the Author
Michael H. Fisher is Professor of History at Oberlin College. He is the author of A Clash of Cultures: Awadh, the British, and the Mughals (1987) and Indirect Rule in India: Residents and the Residency System, 1764-1858 (1991).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Essays, Journals & Letters
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Georgian to Victorian: 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Indian Subcontinent
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > India
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 16th-18th Centuries
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry > By Period > 16th to 18th Centuries
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > India
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Ireland
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing