- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
A Traveller's History of North Africa: From Carthage to Casablanca Paperback – 26 Jun 2008
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"'Remarkable - Barnaby Rogerson has succeeded in isolating all the different strands of North African history and weaving them into a clear and comprehensible narrative. No one interested in the Maghreb can afford to be without this book.' - John Julius Norwich 'Ideal before-you-go reading' The Daily Telegraph"
About the Author
Barnaby Rogerson first began to explore North Africa at the age of 16 and regularly conducts lecture tours through the area. He read History at St Andrew's University and has written several books on the area, including the AA Essential Guides. He is the co-owner of Eland Books, which he runs with his wife in North London. He lives in London.
Top customer reviews
It is an excellent read - even though packed with loads of information.
Prompt delivery by Amazon.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Africa
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa > Algeria
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa > Libya
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa > Morocco
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa > Tunisia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing