- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Travel through Oxford: City of Saints, Scholars and Dreaming Spires (Day One Travel Guides) Paperback – Illustrated, 27 Jun 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Andrew Atherstone is tutor in history and doctrine, and Latimer research fellow, at Wycliffe Hall, Oxford. He has lived in the Oxford area for several years and is engaged in a major research project into the history of Oxford evangelicalism. His publications include Travel with the Martyrs of Mary Tudor (Day One, revised edition 2007) and Oxford's Protestant Spy: The Controversial Career of Charles Golightly (Paternoster, 2007). Andrew is married to Catherine and they have three young children.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com