- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by You and Baby. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- Save 10% on selected children's books. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Baby Travel System reviews
3-in-1 Travel System incl. Baby Pram with Swivel Wheels, Car Seat, Pushchair & Accessories, Black & White Polka Dots
|Sale:||£231.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£148.00 (39%)|
- 3 in 1 Travel System All in One Set - Pram, Car Carrier Seat and Sport Buggy + Accessories: carrier bag, rain protection, mosquito net, changing mat, removable bottle holder and removable tray for your child's bits and pieces
- Suitable from birth, Easy Quick Folding System; Large storage basket; Turnable handle bar that allows to face or rear the drive direction; Quick release rear wheels for easy cleaning after muddy walks
- Front lockable 360o swivel wheels for manoeuvrability , Small sized when folded, fits into many small car trunks, Carry-cot with a removable hood, Reflective elements for better visibility
- Stroller: Removable foot cover, 5 point safety harness, Multi-position recline seat (including lie-flat), Adjustable leg rest
- Car seat up to 10 kg (European Safety-Norm ECE 44-04), Removable foot cover, Seesaw function
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The baby all in one travel system is a light and practical pushchair system for fastidious parents. This modern designed solution has a simple folding system and offers a very quick installation of the different attachments. The small size when folded, makes it easy to carry. Travel system has 3 different ways to use the seat unit. Use it in pram mode for a newborn. Then as your little one grows, the pram mode can be converted to the pushchair mode - turnable handle bar allows to face or rear the drive direction. The pushchair seat can recline in several positions, including lie-flat, allowing your little one to sit more upright or recline back into a more relaxed position. Travel System is a 100% made in the European Union product. European safety standards PN-EN 1888:2003 GENERAL: -Suitable from birth -Made of a sturdy steel and aluminum construction -Front lockable 360 swivel wheels -Turnable handle bar -Adjustable suspension (at the back) -Height adjustable pushchair handle (70-113cm) -Strong reciprocal brakes -Weather resistant materials -Integrated reflectors for a better visibility -Viewing window at the hood -Contains a spacious shopping basket -12 months guarantee. STROLLER/SPORT BUGGY: -Removable foot cover -Removable safety bracket protects from falling out -Multi-position recline seat (including lie-flat) -5-Point security safety belt -Adjustable footrest -Removable hood -Pocket at the hood. CAR CARRIER SEAT: -3-Point security safety belt -Removable foot cover -Seesaw function -Ergonomic carrying handle -Equipped with a removable hood -Car seat European Safety-Norm ECE R44-04. ACCESSORIES: -Soft Carrier Bag -Rain Cover -Functional small bag at the back -Mosquito net -Removable bottle holder -Changing mat -Removable tray. DIMENSIONS: -folded pram with wheels 99x60x56cm -folded pram without wheels 85x59x44cm -overall height of the pram with hood 112cm -weight pram: 13kg -car seat internal dimension: 88x25x19cm -carry-cot internal dimension: 72x34x15cm.
Top customer reviews
-The pram itself is beautiful, I've had countless compliments on it!!!!!!
-Despite its heavier weight it is very easy to push
- height adjustable handle, as I am only 4ft 10 having a handle that lowered so much was an absolute delight!!!
- price (self explanatory hehe)
Bad points -
- quite hard to fold, you need to get everything positioned 'just right' for it to folk properly. If not you get it springing back on you when you try to lift it. There is no catch to keep it folded so beware!
- as mentioned before it is fairly heavy/bulky. I live up a set of stairs and it's weight means it is near impossible to 'bump' it up or down which meant I had to keep the frame in my car. I have a Suzuki swift and I could fit the frame in my boot but that's without the pram or pushchair attachments.
The 'mattress' is not what it seems...... It is more like a mattress topper but slightly thicker. The changing mat is pretty useless too as it is not very waterproof but I guess these things are subject to what you want/expect.
Overall I would recommend this if.........
- you are on a budget
- do not live up any stairs
- have a fair size boot
- are fairly short/ tall :-)
In retrospect would not recommend it. You really do get only what you pay for when it comes to quality.
Few Positives are; easy swapping between forward and rear facing, material design is nice, adjustable handle heights
The delivery of the 3-in 1 system was excellent service. A very good buy all round i'd say.
Most recent customer reviews
To add insult to injury I had to pay £30 to ship back to Poland.Read more
Look for similar items by category