on 4 October 2013
this item i consider very usueful wtih modern smart phones. My samsumg galaxy, like most of its generation, does not hold a charge for much more than a day, unlike my old Nokia which would hold up for 3 days or more. So on occassions it is handy to be able give it a top up in the car. An hour or so of in-car charging usually brings it up to full power.
on 24 June 2013
this arrived earlier than predicted. I needed this quickly as I had changed my phone and the phone shop did not have the right car charger in stock and I was about to go on a long journey. Works perfectly.
on 25 July 2013
Car charger - great to have in car when normal charger not available or no mains nearby.
Good value and works fine.
But to keep risk of surge low, plug the charger into cigarette lighter socket first then phone.
on 14 November 2013
This item stopped working within a month. However it was very quickly replaced with a new, tested,charger which works perfectly. Suppliers were very apologetic and helpful. Good customer service made up for having received a faulty item first time.
on 13 August 2013
Not only did it brake second time i used it but the end of the charger jammed in the lighter socket and no one has been able to get it out so cant even get another one.
on 9 August 2013
Arrived within 24 hours so really happy with the service.

It didn`t come in the box shown in the picture, just a plastic bag within a jiffy bag, but it did go through my letter box which I suppose that's why there was no box.

Works perfectly in my car so very pleased with it, plus the cost compared to my phone shop price is great.
on 29 November 2013
Bought this for my new Samsung Galaxy Fame phone - which is excellent, btw - so that I never run out of power while out and about.
It works a treat. Price was very reasonable and delivery was quick - and free. Recommended!
on 27 October 2013
I have a motorhome so I need the phone charged up in out of the way places.It arrived well before the stated date in good shape by Royal Mail.Very pleased
on 30 July 2013
Product ok but a little loose into the car power socket in our experience. The company offered a full refund with no hassle. It may be the age of the car / socket. Worth a try as when in contact it charges the phone ok.
on 23 May 2014
Have been meaning to buy an in-car charger for ages and finally got around to it. The item was very reasonably priced and arrived within a few days. Although I have not used it yet whilst on the move, I did try it out in the car just to make sure it was working and hey presto, no problem at all. Plugged straight in and didn't have to wiggle it around for the red light to come on. Shall obviously keep it in the glove box and its reassuring to know its there should I need it.