Customer reviews

on 25 June 2017
Very decent bag, you can fit plenty inside. It is also the perfect size for flights as cabin luggage. The plastic hinges do squeak when it's over packed and carried using the main large strap. Also I would not recommend packing this bag with stuff like books as they poke out since the bag has zero padding.
It worked well for a solid 2 weeks of travel and 6 flights. Good price and does it's job.
Postage is super fast as well 😁!
on 26 December 2012
We had to bring some last minute present back from England the other week and this bag solved the problems. It's well made, very light, folds up very easily and The Robbers at Ryanair couldn't take extra money of me as it is cabin size.
on 2 August 2012
I bought this to replace my Design Go travel bag, which I lost somewhere. I decided to purchase this one to give it a try given the price difference. I think it's too small. Even for a weekend short trip. Other than that, it's light and compact. If I had to buy again, I'd go for Design Go again.