Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Dec 2010 17:22:17 GMT
honestmike says:
Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Electric FryerI trapped my fingers moving the Actifry. My Left hand was at the front, my Right hand was unfortunately between the base and lid (between the gap) Somehow i touched the delicate cover opening switch at the front and the lid sprung open. I suffered sever bruising to my fingers. I have contacted Tefal regarding this fault. Any one else had problems?

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Apr 2011 15:48:28 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Apr 2011 15:49:53 BDT
Voyager says:
Hold it by the side in future. How did you get your hands between the base and lid with the lid closed???

Posted on 8 Feb 2012 23:27:59 GMT
Danda says:
Wonderful food but at what price? Typical, just out of guarantee the lid has cracked around the hinge area, the right-hand closing lug has snapped off, the end of the paddle has broken off and the rest of it has completely cracked up. I live in Spain and have no intention of ringing the Help line due to the cost of the 'phone call. Have been unable to contact Tefal regarding these problems as there is no email address on their site. I now feel guilty as I recommended the Actify to friends and family especially now having read the reports regarding the machine actually going up in flames! I cannot believe that such a well known and respected company such as Tefal is burying its head in the sand. What will it take for them to withdraw this product from sale??????
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  16 Dec 2010
Latest post:  8 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions