Trap with a Green Fence: Survival in Treblinka (Jewish lives) Paperback – 31 Dec 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book is the author's memoir of his deportation from Prague to Treblinka, his ten-month conscription as a 'work Jew' at the camp, his escape during the uprising of 1943, and his survival of the war as a foreign worker in Nazi Germany. This powerful document appears for the first time in English in Roslyn Theobald's fluid translation.
About the Author
Roslyn Has Translated Works by Botho Strauss and Lisa Fittko, Among Others
Wolfgang Benz is Professor of History and Director of the Center for Research on Antisemitism at the Technische Universitat Berlin. Among his previous books is "The Holocaust "(1997).
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Holocaust
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage > World War II
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > British Heads of State
- Books > History > Europe > Holocaust
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Countries