- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Trap For Cinderella [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Micky (Tuppence Middleton; TV's The Spies of Warsaw), a young woman suffering from amnesia, begins a tormented road to recovery, having survived a house fire that took her childhood friend's life. Left with terrible injuries, Micky struggles to regain her memories and piece together what happened. Soon she discovers that the fire may not have been an accident and that a sinister obsession may have cost her more than she knows. Also stars Alexandra Roach (TV's Utopia), Aneurin Bernard (TV's The White Queen) and Kerry Fox (Shallow Grave), and directed by Ian Softley (Backbeat, Hackers).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thoroughly enjoyed this film, and I know I'll watch it again. It's well directed and acted, and the script and plot held my attention. It doesn't hand everything on a plate, as it were, to the viewer but it's all the better for that.
And at the current price it's an absolute bargain.
Tuppence Middleton plays Micky who, following an explosion at the beginning of the film is badly injured and robbed of her memory. Assigned to the care of her mothers ex personal assistant, Micky starts to try to piece together her past and uncover exactly how she ended up in this position.
The amnesia angle adds a bit of spice to proceedings - the plot twists and turns as flashbacks show us different fragments of the story coming together. I won't give away too much more about the plot but murder, intrigue and femme fatales (of sorts) all feature and it's a decent enough watch. It's more of a brooding, murky, tension building film rather than a breakneck roller coaster ride.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews