- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (21 Jun. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199251665
- ISBN-13: 978-0199251667
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 4.3 x 16.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 709,812 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Transnational Commercial Law: Text, Cases and Materials (Text Cases & Materials) Paperback – 21 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This new compilation of major international commercial law texts, with incisive commentary, is long overdue and is produced by authors of long experience in the field. It will be an invaluable resource for academic researchers and practitioners alike." --Hal Burman, Executive Director, US State Department Advisory Committee on Private International Law"A first-class and comprehensive compilation of transnational commercial law instruments with excellent commentaries written by leading international experts--this is an outstandingly useful work." --Philip Wood, Special Global Counsel, Allen & Overy, Visiting Professor/Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge and London
A new edition of this book will be published in September 2015See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?