- Hardcover: 1040 pages
- Publisher: Newnes; 3 edition (11 Dec. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750666730
- ISBN-13: 978-0750666732
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 5.4 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,734,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Transmission and Distribution Electrical Engineering Hardcover – 11 Dec 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘Surely the most comprehensive tome ever published on the subject. Transmission and Distribution Electrical Engineering should be weighing down the bookshelves of all engineers, manufacturers and contractors involved with transmission and distribution networks.’, Electrical Review
‘Colin Bayliss should be applauded for producing... a book that presents a comprehensive range of subjects that would give the young engineer a good base knowledge of transmission and distribution electrical engineering and to help him or her to be a useful member of a project team.’, Power Engineering Journal
About the Author
Dr. Bayliss is currently the Planning, Performance & Engineering Director at the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA). He holds a BSc Electrical Engineering from the University of Nottingham, a PhD in Materials Science, and a MSc in Engineering Construction Project Management. He is a Fellow, Institution of Electrical Engineers and Institution of Nuclear Engineers; has been an IEE Professional Committee Nuclear Energy Group Member since 1998; was a member of the IEE Professional Committee Transmission and Distribution Plant Group from 1991 to 1993; and was a InuCE Control and Instrumentation Steering Committee Member from 1997-1998. --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is an invaluable reference book for any engineer involved with electrical distribution networks and the author's broad experience base gives the reader confidence in the discussions of the various methods applied in the industry throughout the world.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Power Generation & Distribution
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering